update and sponsers Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals at Wagga

update and sponsers Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals at Wagga

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all. I have posted a fair bit on facebook but I have been reminded that not everyone is on FB. Apologies. We have 70+ shooters nominated each day so far and our max capacity is 80 per day so if you havent nominated , dont delay. Attached is some of our sponsers so far. We are sitting at a prize pool of about $19K at the moment. These are a wide variety of prizes for place getters and participants as well in the form of luck door prizes.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: update and sponsers Bushnell / NIOA 2022 Fly Nationals at Wagga

chappo (Greg Chapman)