short range matches

Hi all just came back from the Australia Day match in Canberra which i must say was a blast. The day really gets away from you whilst you are reloading and getting ready to shoot there is time for a quick chat and make some new friends. I think we could all learn something from watching the great short range benchrest shooters. There was a small contingent of 500m fly shooters there and we all had a great time.

I would encourage the 500m shooters to get to a match if you can. Increasing any numbers in a shooting sport is a good thing without building relationships shooting sports die off and are super seeded by other sports. So dig deep and get to a match and support another great sport.

cheers and good shooting to all see you at the Federal Cup only weeks away !!!!!!!!!!

Les