shooting two light guns?

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Alright guys, stupid question probably but just cant put my finger on the correct answer. Can the ONE entrant nominate to shoot TWO LG in the one event, being two distinct rifles but both qualifying as a LG. Im led to believe that you cant do this but I cant find a definate answer and Im too bloody lazy to read both rule books.

Any guru's out there got a correct answer for me?

Hope to see you all at Wagga. It will be my last shoot for the year as the monday after Im heading to Canberra for major back surgery and Ill be on my back for the rest of the year.

cheers
chappo
AKA Greg
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: shooting two light guns?

Pete van Meurs
Banned User
Hi Greg and all others,

Let's get this cleared up once and for all.

A shooter MAY enter both classes but must nominate his/her primary class in case insufficient places are available.
A shooter MAY NOT enter twice in one class.
A shooter MAY use a light gun in heavy class.
A shooter MAY use the self same light class rifle to shoot both classes.
A shooter MAY NOT select which set of targets apply to which class - this will be predetermined by the bench draw.
A shooter MAY use multiple rifles within a single class but, if in Light gun, then all rifles  need  to have been  weighed.
A shooter MAY NOT shoot on any other than his/her allocated detail. A target so shot will be discarded.
A shooter MAY NOT claim shots that he/she has cross-fired onto another target whether or not the target was in use.

Hope that all makes sense.

Pete

Re: shooting two light guns?

chappo (Greg Chapman)