nesika 6.5 X47

Marcus
This post was updated on .
Nesika model j in a custom benchrest stock. light fly rifle  Jewel trigger. Maddco no 7 1:8 twist 280 rounds. Comes with Wilson full length sizer die with multiple bushings. Wilson micrometer seater. 200 lapua cases 150+ berger 130vlds. 100+ lapua scenar 123gn.

$3250

Re: nesika 6.5 X47

Andy Santa
Was wondering if the nesika was still available.  My mob # 0414957508  . Thanks Andy Santa

RE: nesika 6.5 X47

Marcus

Hi mate

Sorry just sold it pending fund tranfer

Thanks

Marcus Bowen

Greater City Plumbing

0404045941

Was wondering if the nesika was still available.  My mob # 0414957508  . Thanks Andy Santa

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/nesika-6-5-X47-tp5710297p5710396.html

To unsubscribe from nesika 6.5 X47, click here.
NAML