loan Rifle 6.5x47 Lapua is completed

Re: loan Rifle 6.5x47 Lapua is completed

Dave Purcell
David,

I have a Heavy Gun up for sale which you or your young bloke could shoot at Batemans Bay if your looking to buy a gun.
The rifle has won matches at Fly and 1000yd BR it has also won the HG SOTY.
I am selling a pretty complete package so a new shooter could basically step straight up to the line and win if he can read the conditions.
Last match at Batemans it shot 254

Re: loan Rifle 6.5x47 Lapua is completed

David Dundas
Thanks Dave

I have been keeping my eye on the classifieds out of interest, but I have little knowledge in this area. I will be taking a good look at the rifles used at Batemans bay and also see how the young bloke goes with the step up to centrefires. Just purchased a rimfire Hall rifle with a March scope for the wife to shoot at Batemans Bay so dollars in short supply at the moment as well.
Please post a link to the rifle if its for sale somewhere, might be of interest to others as well.

Regards

Dave

Re: loan Rifle 6.5x47 Lapua is completed

just to keep you up to date mate checked the zero on the Dasher and three fly hits one after another so it is ready to go.
cheers Les