great work by a great bloke.

I would just like to acknowledge the great workmanship of Russell La maitre he did a stock up for me and it was first class work. The stock was a second hand rifle that had taken a heavy knock during the previous ownership Russell did it up and it truly is a work of art.

I also seen on the weekend a new stock made by Russell which was absolutely first rate from and "old piece of wood" the stock looked very professional and magnificent lines.

I hope that Russell keeps going with this work as it would be a great asset to have the ability to have a craftsman amongst the fly shooting fraternity.

cheers Russell
Les

Re: great work by a great bloke.

Russell Le Maitre