bullseye Camera's

just to let fellow shooters know that i am a Dealer for Bullseye Camera's, they are a great system that works out to 1000yards and beyond with additional antenna's.

The price of the system fluctuates with the Dollar but i am hoping to keep the prices down as much as possible.
I have just placed another order and will post the price on here. As frieght costs change from location to location i freight will be extra.
cheers and good shooting Les

Re: bullseye Camera's

Michael Bell
Administrator
Les,
Surprise, surprise: I was only looking on their web site 2 days ago...they look great.
For those that don't know about them they create their own Wi-Fi hot spot to receive the images on either a lap top or smart phone, bloody brilliant!
Well done!
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: bullseye Camera's

Nick Aagren
Administrator
G'day Les

I looked at them a while back too. Seeing you've become a dealer I guess you've been using one for a while and have been impressed.

I reckon they'd have to be a good tool during practice to extend shooting time when conditions make it difficult to spot bullet holes. Any quirks we should know about?

Nick

Re: bullseye Camera's

these camera's are perfect for training out to 500m they are very robust and clear i think these will be the future of long range parctice what ever the distance. From a personal point of view they have great clarity over 1000yds and the long range atenna certainly is compact. For those wanting to bust a bunny out over 1000 these are great for seeing where your shot falls.( hopefully not on the camera).

I think there will be a great influx of these units in the near future once folks identify their potential.

good shooting to all

Re: bullseye Camera's

Deane Thrower
Hi Les,

Since I have just commissioned a new rifle build, I would be very interested when your shipment arrives.

Lock me in for one

Cheers
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: bullseye Camera's

no worries Dean so glad you are getting back into shooting
all the best will talk soon

Re: bullseye Camera's

To all concerned i am no longer dealers with the Bullseye Camera systems but please if you are thinking of one contact the USA base company and purchase one they are a great piece of kit and well worth the price.

cheers to all
les