attention all new and current users of this forum please read

attention all new and current users of this forum please read

Hi folks please put your name and photo of your self on this forum, i want people to know who is posting and the value they are putting into the site.

Chappo, yours is fine but a photo of you would be great, anthony please put your name and a photo of you on the site it makes it more personal, and people can see you at the ranges and recognise that you are a valuable contributor to the sport.

cheers Les

all others please put your name and photo on
thanks again

Re: attention all new and current users of this forum please read

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Gudday Les, changed my photo but I hope I dont break too many computer monitors with that mug. Ive left chappo as my name as I dont think anyone has actually called me Greg at a fly shoot yet! I prefer chappo anyway.

Cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: attention all new and current users of this forum please read

Hi,

Cool.... have updated the name and photo.... bet you can't guess which one I am in the photo :)

Will have to take one at the range.... that one was yesterday at bathurst.... hard to find girls like that at the range...... We need more sponsors.

Re: attention all new and current users of this forum please read

thanks guys for changing your info it means that new shooters can tell who you are. I think it is important for everyone in this sport to make it a little bit personal that way when you are recognised at the range be people who visit this site then they put a name to the face.

thanks again
Les