Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Dave Groves
There is not a lot of time left before Firearm permits need to be submitted, who is going?

There are permits that the club in WA can apply for, for us as a group, which may save us paying fees, can people please post their interest here?

Cheers

Dave Groves

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Hi Dave,

I am travelling (as you know).  I will be bringing two rifles, one rimfire and one centrefire.

If we can do a group / club permit to cover, that would be ideal.

Cheers,

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Peter Cross
G'day Dave

Stella and I will be heading over. Like Anthony we will be taking two rifles, a rimfire and a centrefire.

Thanks

Peter.

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Michael Bell
Administrator
Dave,
I'm going for the drive (adventure).
Plan to take 2 centerfires & (hopefully) a rimfire.

Do they need to know details of the rifles?

Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Stuart Pethy
This post was updated on .

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/~/media/Files/Police/Online-services/3-Firearms/LSF17_Form-6-Temporary-Permit-Application-V2(0).pdf?la=en

OK no idea if that worked
i have attached the Application for WA Firearm Temporary Permit, or Interstate Group Permit, because WA sucks when bringing firearms into the state

it is free for a group permit (17A)  section and will cost if you only do the temp permit section  (17)

so you will see what information i will need from you guys Part B and Members of the group sections
i think haha all new to me

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Vince V
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Who’s travelling to the Nationals in WA?

Vince V
I will be going ,
I will be booking flights as soon as possible ,
I dont think anyone else will be going from Brisbane ?