Hi fellow shooters i hope this forum works better than my last attempts. Please only post sensible things on here that other shooters can use. Sledging, sniping, will not be tolerated please only use this for promotion of the sport of flyshooting. This is our website and as such use it wisely.....
Les

Re: Welcome to the Fly shooting forum

john mc quire
Hello Les    thanks for all the work you have done to get this forum working
                   i see that you were working quite late to test that it does realy work this time
                        great stuff
                                           john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Welcome to the Fly shooting forum

Bob Mulder
Yes looks like you have fixed the problem so hopefully all clear sailing from here.