Web Site Content - Can you help ?

Hi,

I am giving Les a hand to add content to the web site as time allows, and I am looking for things that I am sure some of you out there can assist with -  specifically:

1) Images of fly patches - If you have fly patches from around the country (other than the ones on the web site banner already) - Historic ones would be great also.

2) Range records. Although it will be unofficial.... I would be interested to put together a range records section showing the records as they stand at each range that conducts fly shoots.

If you can help, please email them to me at anthony@clydeauto.com.au

Re: Web Site Content - Can you help ?

john mc quire
Hello Anthony  It would be great to see the Fly Patches that can be won from all over Australia
                       I have shot flys  in Townsville , Brisbane , Canberra , Wagga Wagga , Batemans Bay , and Little River
                   where else can I go to win a Patch
                       Let me know if you want an image of any of these patches
                 and yes there are some different patches from those locations
                       cheers     john mc quire
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Web Site Content - Can you help ?

Hi John,

If you are able to scan patches from Brisbane, Townsville & Little River and email them to me, that would be great.

I have Canberra, Wagga & Batemans Bay ones already.

Re: Web Site Content - Can you help ?

john mc quire
Hello Anthony   I will take photos of the patches for you
                  to scan them would be a bit difficult as they are on a jacket
               there are a couple of different versions  of the patches
                 so i will give you a picture of all of them
             will do it over the week end
                 regards  john
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT