Weather for Sat

Rob_White
Hi folks.   Been lurking here for a few days.  Thought I may as well make my first post useful to some.

Saturday 10 March

Min 10
Max 24

Canberra area
Patchy morning fog. (the bad news)  Mostly sunny afternoon.   Light winds. (the good news)

See you at the benches.

Re: Weather for Sat

Hi Rob,

Welcome mate.... great to have you on here.

The weather should be interesting..... I am guessing the wind will be swirly all day.... Direction is showing SW, SE 7-15kms... who knows....

There is a lot of moisture in the ground... so if the sun comes out, expect mirage !

The only thing for certain is that we will all get the same on the day.... so it will be a lot of fun !!

Look forward to seeing you there.