Wanted--6mm 108g berger Bt

Deane Thrower
Hi guys,

I am looking at trying 108g Berger BTs and was wonder if anyone has a stash they are willing to part with. Happy to pay retail for them.

Thanks

Deano
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: Wanted--6mm 108g berger Bt

Michael Bell
Administrator
G'day Deano,
Just found a small quantity of 108's that I'm unlikely to use as their too long for my freebore set up's.
I think there's about 80 or so which is enough to test that they work for you.
You're welcome to them if you like……send me an email with your mailing address.
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Wanted--6mm 108g berger Bt

Deane Thrower
Belly,

Thanks for the reply and I have sent an email to you. This is why I love fly shooting, people are so willing to help where they can. Thanks again belly I really do appreciate your help as I couldn't locate any in Australia.

Cheers
Deane
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: Wanted--6mm 108g berger Bt

Deane Thrower
Belly,

The projectiles have arrived, and I can't thank you enough for generosity. A true gentleman of the sport.

Thanks again,

Denae
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!