WaggaFly

Don EWIN
WAGGA WAGGA SSAA
2017
RIVERINA FLY CHAMPIONSHIP
Saturday 25th   & Sunday 26th March

Saturday 9.00am start– 500m fly (light & heavy gun - may shoot both classes). This is a registered match
Cost $50 for 1 class $40 for second class.

Sunday 8.30am start- 300m Fly (custom  & factory classes – may shoot both classes)
Cost $30 for 1 class $10 for second class.

Juniors half price both days.

Range open from 12 noon Friday to set up flags and practice. If you plan on arriving earlier let Don know.

500m awards
Light Gun Total score agg 1st 2nd 3rd
                Highest scoring target
                Smallest group
Heavy Gun Total score agg 1st 2nd 3rd
                Highest scoring target
                Smallest group
Junior 1st 2nd 3rd
Mystery Agg (closest score to) 100 6mm BR Lapua cases
Highest individual score on day declared winner regardless of class.

300m awards
Factory Total score agg 1st 2nd 3rd
                Highest scoring target
                Smallest group
Custom Total score agg 1st 2nd 3rd
                Highest scoring target
                Smallest group
Junior 1st 2nd 3rd

500+300 two day highest score – 1st (Maddco barrel) 2nd 3rd

Random draw of all shooters competing both days – Maddco barrel (must be present to win barrel)

If entries exceed the capacity of the range shooters will be limited to one class.
Camping available on range
For more information or to nominate contact:
Don EWIN  email:  donbruce8@bigpond.com or 02 69263757.  Nominations will be accepted on the day if there is still space available, however nominations on the day might not be able to share flags or equipment.
Please state if sharing or if left handed.

Re: WaggaFly

hi Don would like to enter all classes both days sharing with Anthony hall.

Cheers
Les

Re: WaggaFly

Tim  Pavey
Hi Don,
Put me down for both classes on  Saturday and custom class on Sunday, I'm lefthanded and will be sharing with Glen Aarson if he nominates.
cheers
Tim

Re: WaggaFly

Ken Perrin
Also put me in for light & heavy for the 500 & also custom for the 3oo please Don.

Looking forward to it.

Re: WaggaFly

Don EWIN

Done, great that you can make it.

Don

On 8/03/2017 9:24 AM, Les Fraser [via 500 M Fly Shooter] wrote:
hi Don would like to enter all classes both days sharing with Anthony hall.

Cheers
Les

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/WaggaFly-tp5709144p5709145.html
To unsubscribe from WaggaFly, click here.
NAML

On 8/03/2017 11:12 AM, Tim Pavey [via 500 M Fly Shooter] wrote:
Hi Don,
Put me down for both classes on  Saturday and custom class on Sunday, I'm lefthanded and will be sharing with Glen Aarson if he nominates.
cheers
Tim

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/WaggaFly-tp5709144p5709146.html
To unsubscribe from WaggaFly, click here.
NAML

Re: WaggaFly

Don EWIN

Great to have you back Ken

Don

On 8/03/2017 11:26 AM, Ken Perrin [via 500 M Fly Shooter] wrote:
Also put me in for light & heavy for the 500 & also custom for the 3oo please Don.

Looking forward to it.

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/WaggaFly-tp5709144p5709147.html
To unsubscribe from WaggaFly, click here.
NAML

Re: WaggaFly

Hi Don,

Good Stuff mate, I will be there shooting all classes both days and sharing with Les.

I shoot from the correct side of the bench, the majority (including Les) shoot from the left.

Kind regards,

Re: WaggaFly

Don EWIN

The brighter people are usually lefties.

Don

On 8/03/2017 9:33 PM, Anthony Hall [via 500 M Fly Shooter] wrote:
Hi Don,

Good Stuff mate, I will be there shooting all classes both days and sharing with Les.

I shoot from the correct side of the bench, the majority (including Les) shoot from the left.

Kind regards,

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/WaggaFly-tp5709144p5709155.html
To unsubscribe from WaggaFly, click here.
NAML

Re: WaggaFly

Dan MacDonald
Had plans to attend this but unfortunately still in a sling following shoulder surgery.
Best of luck to all involved, may the "weather gods" be kind.

Re: WaggaFly

Don EWIN

Pity, thanks for letting me know.

don