Wagga fly postponed

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
Wagga Fly Update
Due to concerns with the Corona Virus Pandemic and current restrictions with social distancing/gatherings, it has been decided to err on the side of caution and postpone/cancel the Wagga Big Springs March Fly shoot scheduled for the 28/29 March.
The Wagga branch committee had the welfare of all participants especially the elderly and health compromised in mind, before taking this decision. While we recognise the inconvenience to the participants for the lateness in this decision, we are sure everyone involved  can understand the seriousness of the pandemic.
We look forward  to being able to reschedule the match once the current health crisis is resolved.

"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga fly postponed

Hi Chappo,

Really sorry to hear that mate, I was looking forward to it, as were a few others from our club......but the world situation is what it is..... agree or disagree, it is having an impact on all of us and every aspect of life.

Once the media frenzy settles and reality returns, we will all be able to get to some normalcy back !!

In the mean time, stay healthy and lets all look forward to the next shoot.

Anthony

PS I fear that the Batemans Bay State Titles shoot that you guy's kindly offered to host for us in June will meet the same fate !!

Re: Wagga fly postponed

Michael Bell
Administrator
Shit news Chappo but understandable!
Always look to the positives though......at least you won't need to bust into your limited reserves of dunny paper!

Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell