Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Riverina Fly Championships
March 24-25, 2018
SSAA (Wagga Wagga) Inc, Big Springs Range (south of Wagga)
500m Light and Heavy Gun Fly
200y Rimfire Fly (plus a factory Rimfire class)

Program
• Friday, March 23: Practice and flag set-up available.
• Saturday, March 24: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 8.30am start. The 500m Shoot will be a registered match and count toward Shooter of the Year.
• Sunday, March 24: 200y Rimfire Fly, 8.30am start. Registered match and will count towards RF shooter of the year.
.

Nominations
Nominations close 18th of March
Fees: $50 one class, $90 two classes, $120 all three classes.
Fees can be paid on arrival.
Nominations to: chappo555@gmail.com
Please include:
• Name
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list

Rules
Light Gun, Heavy Gun and Rimfire competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Benchrest Fly rulebook current at the time of the competition.
Note: SSAA Big Springs does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time,
Rimfire will also include a factory class (not eligible for records) but prizes as per Registered match classes.  Factory rimfire rules will be
• Factory stock
• Factory Barrel
• Any Scope
• Any Trigger
• Functioning Magazine
• No flat fore ends
• No Designated target rifles/models

Prizes
Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, Small Group and High Scoring Target Saturday for Light and Heavy and Sunday for Custom and Factory.
Patches for hits on the Fly both days.
Overall Two day winner will be offered either a Maddco 6mm barrel or Ratchet 22LR barrel supplied by Pro-cal Trading. Remaining barrel will be luck door prize. To be eligible must shoot both days.

Facilities
Catering will be provided by the Aimee St Clair Foundation Lunch Saturday and Sunday for Breakfast and Lunch
Camping is $5 per person per night. Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities and electricity is provided.

Contacts
Greg Chapman. Chappo555@gmail.com
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Hi Chappo,

Great to see another registered Rimfire shoot on the circuit !!

Count me in for both classes Saturday and rimfire on Sunday.

Sharing with Les both days.

Kind regards

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Hi chappo will be thereshooting everything.
6x47L
300 ack heavy gun

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Elliot
Hi Chappo

Count me in for both classes  Lg & Hg Saturday and rimfire on Sunday.
also Camping  Saturday night.
Regards
Ian Elliot

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Tim  Pavey
Hi Chappo,
Count me in for LG and HG Saturday and the rimfire Sunday please,
I'm lefthanded.
cheers
Tim

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Keith Dowel
Hi Greg, I will be down on Friday and will be shooting both classes on Saturday. Will be sharing a bench with Brett Lloyd. Unfortunately will have to head home Saturday arvo due to family issues. Keith

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Interim nominatations

Saturday

Anthony Hall L
Anthony Hall H
Barry Tucker L
Barry Tucker H
Bob Wright L
Bob Wright H
Brett Llyod L
Brett Llyod H
Brian Taylor H
Brian Wray H
Callum Groves Jnr L
Dan Taylor L
Dave Groves L
Dave Groves H
Geoff Perdon L
Geoff Perdon H
Grant Groves L
Grant Groves H
Greg Chapman L
Greg Chapman H
Ian Elliott L
Ian Elliott H
John Butts L
Josh Arundel L
Keith Dowell L
Keith Dowell H
Ken Perrin L
Ken Perrin H
Kira Deehan L
Leanne VM L
Leanne VM H
Les Fraser L
Les Fraser H
Lindsay Horsefall L
Lindsay Horsefall H
Luke Easter L
Luke Easter H
Mark Anstee L
Michael Bell L
Michael Bell H
Nick Aagren L
Nick Aagren H
Paul Deehan LEFT L
Paul Deehan LEFT H
Peter VM L
Peter VM H
Richard Bailey H
Rob Halloran H
Robert Dalbron LEFT L
Robert Valeri L
Robert Valeri H
Russell LeMaitre L
Russell LeMaitre H
Tim Pavey LEFT L
Tim Pavey LEFT H
Tyson Trotter L
Tyson Trotter H
William Bailey L

Sunday

Anthony Hall C
Barry Tucker C
Bob Wright C
Brad Gooley C
Brian Taylor F
Callum Groves Jnr C
Dan Taylor F
Dave Groves C
David Westman C
Geoff Perdon C
Grant Groves C
Greg Chapman C
Ian Elliott C
John Butts C
Josh Arundel F
Ken Perrin C
Leanne VM C
Les Fraser C
Lindsay Horsefall F
Luke Easter C
Mark Anstee C
Michael Bell C
Nick Aagren C
Peter VM C
Robert Valeri F
Russell LeMaitre C
Tim Pavey LEFT C
Tyson Trotter C

Please let me know if there are any errors.
Bench draw to follow soon.
cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Rob Eager
Hi Chappo, plse check email. I would like to be included if you have a spot. LG on Saturday on bench with Brian Wray and Richard Bailey. Sorry about being late, only just got a leave pass. Cheers Rob Eager

Hi Rob, got your email 5 minutes AFTER i posted.  All good.  Have you locked in sharing as requested.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga - Riverina Fly Championships 24-25 March 2018 (RF fly as well)

Ken Melgaard
Hi Greg,
Have sent you an email did you receive,
LG Saturday Ken Melgaard
RimFire Sunday Ken Melgaard & Damien Tyrrell sharing equipment & rifle
Thanks
Ken Melgaard