Wagga Fly

Don EWIN
The Blue Heeler is definitely on!  Saturday  30th 300m custom and factory fly.  Sunday 31st 500m registered match.
If the earth works to reopen 500 are not completed National Parks will close the park to allow the shoot to proceed.  This has the approval of Firearms Registry.
For more info go to ssaawagga.org.au or contact me donbruce8@bigpond.com or 02693757 or 0428 887252

Don

Re: Wagga Fly

Hi Don,

That's fantastic news !! Really good the see and hear how well you guys have done over there !!

I will be there for the weekend shooting all classes !!

Re: Wagga Fly

Tim  Pavey
Well done guys, a mamoth effort.
Put me down for all classes as well.
cheers
Tim

Re: Wagga Fly

Don EWIN
Opps! Left a couple of numbers out of my 'phone no - should have been 02 69263757.
Don

Re: Wagga Fly

put me down for all classes to Don cheers
Les

Re: Wagga Fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Just a friendly reminder re spotting scopes. If you use one mounted on the bench it will need to be set very LOW to see under the baffles. Just FYI for those attending the blue heeler.

PS. Link for flyer here

http://www.ssaawagga.org.au/upcomming_events.html
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga Fly

Darren McNamara
GDay Don

Could i nominate for Factory and Custom on the Sat, and light gun on the Sun please
I'll send email as well

Regards

Darren McNamara

**Les, I'll upload a picture for profile as soon as i work out how !

Re: Wagga Fly

Hi Darren,

Welcome to the Forum mate....  Adding a pic is easy, just click your name in the top right of the blue screen (once signed in) and go to account settings and change picture.

Yell out if you have any trouble and I'll give you a hand.

Re: Wagga Fly

Rod Davies
Could I please nominate for custom gun for the 300M and LG and HG for the 500M.