Wagga Fly Weekend 23-24 March 2013

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
G'day fellow flyshooters.

Just a friendly reminder that the Wagga Fly weekend is on again on the 23rd and 24th March 2013.

Sat 23rd is Power Ammo 300m fly shoot (custom and factory class)

Sun 24th is 500m fly. Light and Heavy Gun. SSAA fly rules

Peter V from PRO-CAL has kindly donated a maddco barrel of your choice as the lucky door prize for the weekend. You MUST be present at the draw on Sunday afternoon to be eligible.

More info on the link below or go to www.ssaawagga.org.au

http://www.ssaawagga.org.au/upcomming_events.html

Fly_-_March_2013.doc

I wont be at Canberra for the fly so good luck to all those attending and I will see you at Wagga for another great shoot.

cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga Fly Weekend 23-24 March 2013

hi mate i will be there shooting all classes
cheers Les