Wagga Fly - Riverina Fly Championships 28-29th March 2020
March 28th and 29th 2020
SSAA (Wagga Wagga) Inc, Big Springs Range (south of Wagga)
500m Light and Heavy Gun Fly & 200yd Rimfire Fly
• Friday, March 27th : Practice and flag set-up available
• Saturday, March 28th: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 8.30am start. The 500m Shoot will be a registered match and count toward Shooter of the Year.
• Sunday, March 29th 200yd Rimfire Fly, 8.30am start.. Shoot will be a registered match and count toward Shooter of the Year.
Nominations close 20th March. Proposed bench draw published electronically (500m fly shooter / Facebook) on Thu 26th. Interim Bench Draw posted at the Range on Fri 27th.
Fees: $50 one class, $90 two classes, $130 three classes
Fees can be paid on arrival.
Nominations to: email@example.com.
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list
Light Gun, Heavy Gun and Rimfire competition will be run in accordance with the SSAA Benchrest Fly rulebook current at the time of the competition.
Note: SSAA Big Springs does not allow .338 and larger cartridges at this time,
Prizes/Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place, Small Group and High Scoring Target Saturday for Light/Heavy on Saturday and Rimfire on Sunday
1st place Junior both days.
Patches for hits on the Fly both days.
a) 30 inch 1:8 Maddco 6mm barrel supplied by Pro-cal Trading
b) 4kgs of ADI AR2208.
Facilities: Catering will be provided by the Aimee St Clair Foundation Lunch Saturday and Sunday for Breakfast and Lunch
Camping: Free camping including Hot showers, toilets, cooking facilities and electricity.