Wagga Fly (Riverina Fly Championship) winners

Wagga Fly (Riverina Fly Championship) winners

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all,
Firstly a big thanks to all the competitors who made the journey to Wagga for the Fly. As usual the sportsmanship displayed was nothing short of fantastic.

I will have the official results up soon but in the meantime here is the important info.

500m Heavy Gun
1st Paul Deehan 268.01
2nd Tyson Trotter 266.03
3rd Les Fraser 256.01
Best Target was Tyson Trotter with a 58.02
Small group (pending national record) Les Fraser 0.887

500m Light Gun
1st Tracy Deehan 266.05
2nd Tyson Trotter 260.01
3rd Daniel Taylor  256.02
Best Target was Tyson Trotter with 57.00
Small group was Tracey Deehan with 1.549

300m Custom
1st was Peter VM with a 297.15
2nd was Paul Deehan with a 293.11
3rd was Paul Krebs with a 293.07
Best Target was Robert Dalbron with a 60.05
Small Group was Robert Dalbron with a 0.499
( I owe Robert an apology as due to a "technical error" where I cut and pasted some numbers and missed a line, I incorrectly stated that Tyson shot small group and best target). My sincere apologies to both Robert and Tyson.

300m Factory
1st was Adam Browne with a 266.04
2nd was Keith Dowell with a 253.05
3rd was Greg Chapman with a 243.02
Best Target was Adam Brown with 56.01
Small group was Greg Chapman with 1.788

Overall 2 day winners were
1st Paul Deehan with a 561.16 (winner of a 6mm Maddco barrel supplied by PRO-CAL trading)
2nd Tracy Deehan with a 555.15 (winner of 100 Lapua 6br cases supplied by PRO-CAL trading)
3rd Tyson Trotter with a 552.12 (winner of some JB Bore Shine supplied by PRO-CAL trading)

Hats off to the Deehan family for showing everyone how its done!!.

Winner of a 6mm Maddco barrel (drawn from a hat for any competitor who shoots both days) was Jodie Travis.

I would also like to thanks Anthony Hall and Clyde Auto for the supply of our very own Range vehicle for target changes. She clocked up 28km on Saturday doing targets! Our target crew worked tirelessly (in vehicular comfort) both days without a break to keep everything going and to get people away early today (Sunday).

The Wagga club hope everyone had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers
Greg
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga Fly (Riverina Fly Championship) winners

Hi Chappo,

Well done to the winners, some excellent results !!

Great job by the wagga club including target crew, scorers, Range officers and organisers to put on such a fantastic event and have us all away by around 2pm today !!

Great club and terrific atmosphere at the shoot, good to see some more new faces and some newer shooters doing really well, encouraging to see the amount of new equipment on the line.