Wagga Fly (NSW state Titles) Rimfire guns availability ?????

Wagga Fly (NSW state Titles) Rimfire guns availability ?????

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Hi all Fly shooters.
For anyone coming to Wagga who is shooting Sunday (Rimfire) could you let me know if  you would be willing to share your rimfire with a shooter who does not have one ( on the proviso that they pay for the ammo of course). I may have a few interested in shooting the RF but dont have a gun suitable.

Thanks in advance
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga Fly (NSW state Titles) Rimfire guns availability ?????

Fred Blacker
Hi Chappo.
I may have an entire spare 22 bench rifle. I have 2 and not sure what one i will be shooting until the Friday.  Have offered for Brian Taylor to shoot with me what ever one i end up shooting. Only issue is that i only have one scope for the two rifles.

Re: Wagga Fly (NSW state Titles) Rimfire guns availability ?????

Ken Perrin
Happy to lend '' the Battle Ship '' to another shooter  Chappo.

I intend on using it so if they are on another detail it will not be a problem.