Wagga Fly- COVID-19 statement- still on at this stage!

Wagga Fly- COVID-19 statement- still on at this stage!

chappo (Greg Chapman)
The Wagga Branch of the SSAA offers the following advice in relation to the
ongoing Covid-19 Virus issue and the upcoming Wagga Fly Match (28 & 29th
March).

The club advises that the match will continue as planned at this stage,
unless and subject to any further health advice.

If you are ageing or of ill health it is recommended that you do not
undertake any unnecessary travel, including to this match.

All participants are expected to self-diagnose and those displaying any
symptoms as listed on the mygov/health website should abstain from the match
and self-isolate as recommended.

The Murrumbidgee health district area has no confirmed COVID-19 cases as of
the 16th March.

It is expected that all competitors and staff practice social distancing
protocols during the event. (Please forgive us if you win and we don't shake
your hand!). Please read the attached advice from Department of Health.

The catering contractors have been contacted and at this time we await their
proposed response. It is possible that you will need to bring your own
meals, more advice on this closer to the event.

We look forward to still being able to run a successful match.

Thanks
Chappo

coronavirus-covid-19-information-on-social-distancing.pdf
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen