Wagga FLY SHOOT 24th and 25th August 2013

Wagga FLY SHOOT 24th and 25th August 2013

chappo (Greg Chapman)
G'day to all.
Just a friendly reminder that the Wagga FLY shoot is coming up the weekend of the 24-25th August 2013.

Saturday is a 300m custom and factory classs.

Sunday is a registered 500m fly match.

Range open Friday for set up.

Camping at the range is permitted.

Hope to see you all there.

cheers
Greg
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga FLY SHOOT 24th and 25th August 2013

Nick Aagren
Administrator
G'day Chappo

Looking forward to the weekend. Who do we contact to for nominations?

Nick

Re: Wagga FLY SHOOT 24th and 25th August 2013

Hi mate put me down for all four matches custom, factory on saturday and LG and HG on Sunday sharing with Anthony Hall
cheers mate thanks
Les