Wagga Blue Heeler

Hi all how are the numbers stacking up for Wagga will be a great shoot hope to see you all there.

The crow gun is just starting to skwark so she is ready hope the breeze is gentle the little 52grn doesn't like the wind much. Would love to see some new shooters come along as well to the shoot and get involved. My boy Cody will be able to get started as of April next year and i know Anthony's young bloke Ryan is jumping out of his skin to get into it so the Junior trophies will be hotly contested over the next few years. Because the shoot has been going for so long we may have to look at a veteran trophy :)

I am really looking forward to seeing all at Wagga
till then keep smiling
Les

Oh and by the way Anthony and i are going to have a crack at those big steaks we have been in training ..........

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler

Cameron Starr
Hello Les

I am looking forward to Wagga being my first shoot away from my  home range of the bay.

Being very new to the sport of shooting in general.
Every body I have meet at the Batemans Bay fly shoot's have been friendly,welcoming and willing to help out a new person to the sport, whether that be with lending equipment or  helpful advice.

look forward to seeing everybody.

Regards
Cameron

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler

Rod Davies
I am hoping next year my progeny will be added to the junior class. My daughter is now old enough to shoot and I have some spare small cal barrels for her to use up. It might be easier for me to get my trips away approved if they are daddy/daughter weekends.

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler

Hi Cam,

I am sure you will enjoy the Wagga Shoot, the crowd are very friendly and it is a great range.

You will enjoy the factory class 300m fly with your trusty Rem .308 and then the 500 on Sunday with Les's kind offer of the Loan Gun.

My only warning is that it is addictive !!