Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Please note new prizes and a range requirement. Cant wait to see you all there.

WAGGA WAGGA SSAA 2018 BLUE HEELER FLY CHAMPIONSHIP

WAGGA_WAGGA_SSAA_2018_BLUE_HEELER_FLY_CHAMPIONSHIP.docx

Saturday 25th August 2018 500m Fly Registered Match – Blue Heeler Classic

Sunday 26th August 2018 300m Fly Match – Bee Dee Bags 300

Saturday 9.00am start– Blue Heeler Classic 500m fly (light & heavy gun - may shoot both classes). This is a registered match Cost $50 for 1 class $40 for second class. Juniors half price.

Sunday 8.30am start- Bee Dee Bags 300m Fly (custom & factory classes – may shoot both classes) Cost $30 for 1 class $10 for second class. Juniors half price.

Range open from 12 noon Friday to set up flags and practice.

Medals for 1st,2nd and 3rd each day for each class as well as Junior 1st, 2nd and 3rd, smallest group and highest scoring individual targets each day/class.
If entries exceed the capacity of the range shooters will be limited to one class.
1st place overall aggregate winner (combined score both days) will win a Maddco Barrel proudly supplied by PRO-CAL Trading.

If you shoot both days your name will go into the draw for a door prize of 4kg of ADI 2208 powder. You must be present at the draw to win.

The winner of the Bee Dee Bags 300m Fly will win a Bartlein 6mm 1:7.5 twist 31” Stainless Heavy Barrel proudly DONATED by Bee Dee Bags Wagga.

Camping available on range, including hot water and power. Camping $5 per person. A local charity will cater for lunch Sat and brekky and lunch Sun.

For more information or to nominate contact Greg Chapman via email to chappo555@bigpond.com. Please state Classes and if sharing or if left handed/sharing.

PLEASE NOTE: If you use star pickets or solid STEEL for any part of your flag set ups they must be ‘faced’ with a piece of timber, this only applies to solid STEEL and steel star pickets, not alloys, fibreglass or plastics. We will have spare timber that can be duct taped to the front of your posts if needed, however there is a limited supply. Please also bring some tape or zip ties with you. Please note this is a requirement from the NSW Police Force Firearms Registry.
Nominations will be accepted on the day if there is still space available, however nominations on the day may not be able to share flags or equipment.

Any questions please send me an email and look forward to seeing you all there.
Cheers Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Hi Chappo,

Awesome mate, please put me in for all classes to share with Les if he nominates.

I will let you know about Ryan closer to the event as shooting and all other things in life come second to cricket for him :)

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Rob V
Hi Chappo..
Im in for all classes both days,, sharing with Robert Dalbon.. Im RH and he is LH

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Chappo.

Please accept my nomination for all classes both days.

cheers Les

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Tim  Pavey
Hi Chappo,
Put me down for Light and heavy classes plus custon sunday,
I'm a lefty and will share a bench with Glen Aarson
cheers
Tim

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Glen Aarsen
Hi Chappo
Please count me in for both classes Saturday and custom on Sunday.
Sharing gear and a bench with Tim Pavey
Cheers
Glen Aarsen

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Fred Blacker
Hi Chappo.
Please put me down for all classes.
On bench with Keith Dowel on Saturday. And bench next to Keith on Sunday with Bruce Blacker who will be shooting factory class.
I shoot left handed.

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Jethro
Hi chappo
Can you put me down for all three classes. I will be sharing with Nick Aagren
Cheers mate.
Regards
Geoff Perdon.

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Keith Dowel
I’ll be shooting both days all classes. Sharing bench & equipment with Fred blacker please.

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

Hi Chappo,

Really sorry to have to withdraw, but Ryan has been selected for Cricket NSW Sydney DCA team trials that weekend, so I will be there with him.

Kind regards

Re: Wagga Blue Heeler Classic 500/300m Fly

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
Here are the noms so far.
Any errors please let me know asap.

500

Barry Tucker LEFT L
Barry Tucker LEFT H
Bob Coulter L
Bob Wright L
Bob Wright H
Brian Taylor LEFT L
Brian Wray H
Daniel Taylor H
Dave Groves H
Fred Blacker LEFT L
Fred Blacker LEFT H
Geoff Purdon L
Geoff Purdon H
Glen Aarsen L
Glen Aarsen H
Grant Groves L
Grant Groves H
Greg Chapman L
Greg Chapman H
Jessica McKay LEFT L
Jim Lyall H
Jodie L
John Butts L
John Butts H
Josh Arundell L
Josh Arundell H
Keith Dowell L
Keith Dowell H
Ken Melgaard L
Ken Melgaard H
Ken Perrin L
Ken Perrin H
Kira Deehan LEFT L
Leanne VM L
Leanne VM H
Les Fraser L
Les Fraser H
Lindsay Horsfall L
Michael Bell L
Michael Bell H
Nick Aagren LEFT L
Nick Aagren LEFT H
Paul Deehan LEFT L
Paul Deehan LEFT H
Paul Krebbs L
Peter Cross L
Peter Cross H
Peter VM L
Peter VM H
Richard Bailey H
Rob Valeri L
Rob Valeri H
Robert Dalbron LEFT L
Robert Dalbron LEFT H
Russel Lemaitre H
Stella Cross JNR L
Tim Pavey LEFT L
Tim Pavey LEFT H
Tony Weston H
Tyson Trotter L
Tyson Trotter H
William Bailey L

300

Barry Tucker LEFT C
Bob Coulter C
Bob Wright C
Brian Taylor LEFT C
Brian Taylor LEFT     F
Bruce Blacker F
Daniel Taylor C
Dave Groves C
Fred Blacker LEFT C
Fred Blacker LEFT F
Geoff Purdon C
Glen Aarsen C
Grant Groves C

Greg Chapman C
Greg Chapman F
Jim Lyall C
Jessica McKay LEFT C
Jodie C
John Butts C
Josh Arundell C
Keith Dowell C
Keith Dowell F
Ken Melgaard C
Ken Perrin C
Kira Deehan LEFT C
Leanne VM C
Leanne VM F
Les Fraser C
Les Fraser F
Lindsay Horsfall C
Lindsay Horsfall F
Michael Bell C
Nick Aagren LEFT C
Paul Deehan LEFT C
Paul Krebbs C
Peter Cross C
Peter VM C
Peter VM F
Rob Valeri C
Rob Valeri F
Robert Dalbron LEFT C
Robert Dalbron LEFT F
Russel Lemaitre C
Stella Cross JNR C
Tim Pavey LEFT C
Tyson Trotter C

Edit to include changes emailed from Grant G and Lindsay H.
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen