Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

chappo (Greg Chapman)
G'day to all.

The next Wagga Fly shoot will be on the 25-26 August 2012. This will be the "Blue Heeler Classic".
As usual there will be a barrel on offer. This time supplied by Peter V from PROCAL.
More info to come.
See the link below

http://www.ssaawagga.org.au/index.html
Hope to see you all there

cheers
Greg
AKA chappo

"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

Hi Chappo,

Should be a great shoot as usual !

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Re: Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

Hi mate i will be there shooting both everything i can as usual Wagga is a great shoot and one i look forward to
cheers Les

Re: Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

Allen Holinka
Hey guys ive sent my nomination through and cant wait to get out there and have a shoot.

Are you expecting to have a big turnout??

I have only ever shot Fly at my "Home ground - Little River" so a new venue will be a great experience. And hopefully better weather and less wind than we've had down here in Melbourne recently.

Cheers Allen

Re: Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

Dave Purcell
Chappo,
How are entries looking ???
I want to attend but as yet dont know if I'm working or not.

Re: Wagga 500/300 Fly 25-26 August

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Heres the flyer for the blue heeler classic.

blue_heeler_2012.pdf

Just nominate to the email address included in the flyer.

See you all there