Wagga 300m Night Fly dates 2012-2013

chappo (Greg Chapman)
G'day to all.

Just a heads up with the dates for the Wagga Wagga 300m Night Fly competition,

24th November
15th December
5th January
2nd February

$10 range fees plus $5 in the kitty and overall winner after all shoots takes the loot. Additionall cash prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd on each night.

Range open by 6pm for set up. BBQ facilities available. Shoot starts when its dark.

We had a great time last year and should be even better this year.

See our website below for more info
http://www.ssaawagga.org.au/index.html

PS. In order to keep the shoot running quickly, so it doesnt drag on into the wee small hours, everyone may be asked to assist with a job ie scoring, target crews etc.

Hope to see you all there. Im hoping the Doctor gives me the OK by then otherwise Ill be relegated to the scoring hut.

Cheers
Chappo
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen