WAGGA BLUE HEELER

Don EWIN
WAGGA WAGGA SSAA
2013
BLUE HEELER FLY WEEKEND
Saturday 24 & Sunday 25 August
8.30am start each day
Saturday - 300m Fly (custom  & factory classes – may shoot both classes)
Cost $30 for 1 class $10 for second class.

Sunday – 500m fly (light & heavy gun - may shoot both classes). This is a registered match
Cost $45 for 1 class $35 for second class.

Juniors half price both days.

Awards for 1st to 3rd each day for each class and junior plus awards for three best  aggs over the two days.
If entries exceed the capacity of the range shooters will be limited to one class.
If you shoot both days your name will go into the draw for a Maddco barrel of your choice supplied by ProCal Trading
 Must be present at drawing to win.
Camping available on range

For more information or to nominate contact:
Don EWIN  email:  donbruce8@bigpond.com or 02 69263731 or 0428 887 252.  Nominations will be accepted on the day if there is still space available, however nominations on the day may not be able to share flags or equipment.  Please state if sharing or if left handed.

Re: WAGGA BLUE HEELER

hi don will be there to shoot all classes. I would like to share the bench with Anthony Hall I will try and send you a nomination by email it is just not working at the moment with storms
cheers Les