WA 1st ever State fly championship 8th April 2017

WA 1st ever State fly championship 8th April 2017

Stuart Pethy
well since we are going to be holding the 2018 fly nationals we are going to run our 1st ever WA state fly championship so we can use it as a tester for the nationals and improve the way we do things as we are not as skilled as you lot over east in running these haha, we are only going to hold CF at this stage but RF fly will be held at a later date

any input would be great :)

SSAA WA 2017 Centrefire 500m Fly State Championships
Hosted by
Perth Rifle Metallic Silhouette Club,
To be held at Wanneroo Shooting Complex. Perry Road, PINJAR.
 Competition Saturday 8th April, Competition starts 7.30am
Range open Friday 7th April for practice, and flag set up late in day
Light gun and Heavy gun classes $30 per class or $50 for both
Please nominate what class or classes to be shot, if intending to share equipment and if you are a left handed shooter.
Nominations to be emailed to Stuart, s_pethybridge@hotmail.com or Phil, pmansell1@bigpond.com by the 4th April so we can organise bench draws
Light gun and Heavy gun will be capped at 30 shooters for each class, so once full you won’t be able to nominate on the day, if it doesn’t fill you need to have nominated by 6.30am on the day of the shoot
SSAA card needs to be sighted on the day of the shoot
There is no power or drinking water or food on site so BYO for the day, BBQ to held after the shoot
Medals will be awarded for
Heavy gun, Bronze, Silver and Gold
Light gun, Bronze, Silver and Gold
2 Gun (LG & HG) Bronze, Silver and Gold
Smallest group Gold for LG & HG
Highest score Gold for LG & HG
And Door prize

Re: WA 1st ever State fly championship 8th April 2017

Vince V
Well done on getting speed WA !
so i assume its confirmed ?
The 2018 national are in WA ?

Re: WA 1st ever State fly championship 8th April 2017

Stuart Pethy
yes we will be holding the 2018 nations in WA , we are just waiting for the final sign off and to pick a date on when they will be held , watch this space

Re: WA 1st ever State fly championship 8th April 2017

Brad Yates
 How did it go Stu? I just saw this (ok only just registered) but I'm guessing with the weather conditions the little BRX did ok?  I'm keen to come up again and have another go, makes a nice change from f class.