Victorian Fly Shoot Championships May 7th & 8th 2022

Victorian Fly Shoot Championships May 7th & 8th 2022

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Victorian State Fly Shoot Championships May 7th & 8th 2022

Invitation for nominations for the above event being hosted by the Melbourne Benchrest Club.

Saturday May 7th & Sunday May 8th 2022, Main Range 2, Eagle Park SSAA Range, Gifkins Rd Little River, Victoria

Saturday May 7th LG & HG 500m, starts 9.00am
Sunday May 8th 200yd, starts 9.00am
All matches will be run in accordance with the Fly Shoot Rule Book.

Medals, Trophies and Fly Patches awarded

Entry Fees – 1 class $25, 2 Classes $50, 3 Classes $80, Juniors half price.

Please note entrants to pay a range fee at the office each day. For State Champs the fee = $8.75

Entries limited to 1 detail LG (20 entrants), 1 detail HG (20 entrants). 2 Details RF (32 entrants).

The range will be available for flag set up from 1pm on Friday May 6th. It will also be available for a limited period on Friday afternoon for sighting in at both 500m & 200yd if required.

Camping free of charge is available on site next to Bruno’s Café with shower and toilet facilities. Please let me know if you are wanting to camp. Bruno’s café will be open for breakfast and lunch, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Enquires and nominations to Nick Aagren, Match Co-Ordinator & President Melbourne Benchrest Club, nick.aagren@gmail.com 0408 551 575

I have already received nominations from;

Anthony Hall LG, HG, RF
Ken Perrin LG, HG, RF
Les Fraser LG, HG, RF
Vince Vaina LG, HG, RF