Vic State Fly Championships - Details

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Fly Shoot
Vic State Championships
April 27-29, 2018
VIC SSAA, Eagle Park Main Range 2, Gifkins Rd Little River
200yd Rimfire Fly
500m Light and Heavy Gun Fly
300yd Custom Class Mozzie

Program
• Thursday, April 26: Bench draw will be available.
• Friday April 27: 1pm 200yd Rimfire Fly. Practice and flag set-up available from 9.00am; gates will be open from 7.30am.
• Saturday April 28th: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am start.
• Sunday April 29th: Custom class 300yd Mozzie, 9am start.

Nominations
Nominations must be in by April 20th
Fees: Rimfire 200yd Fly $55; 500m Fly Light & Heavy Gun one class $55, two classes $100; 300 yd Custom Mozzie $35, Three day entry (all classes) $ 160, Two day entry $130, Juniors half-price.
Fees can be paid on arrival. Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment. Send nominations to: nick.aagren@gmail.com Please include:
• Name
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list

Rules
Rimfire, Light Gun and Heavy Gun competition shall be run as a registered match under the SSAA Benchrest Fly rule book. Rimfires with magazines are allowed but must be single shot fed, not magazine fed.
Rules and class information is available via email or www.500mflyshooter.com.au

Trophies
For each Match, 200yd RF, 500m Fly (LG & HG) and 300yd Mozzie a trophy will be presented for overall winner, category winners (500m Fly), 2nd and 3rd place getters, highest score target and smallest group. Trophies also for 1st, 2nd and 3rd combined scores for the 3 events.

Facilities
Bruno’s Cafe will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and lunch.
Camping is available. Hot showers, toilets and electricity is provided.
SSAA VIC Eagle Park Range is located 55km SW of Melbourne at Gifkins Rd Little River.

Contact
Nick Aagren on 0408 551 575 or email: nick.aagren@gmail.com

Re: Vic State Fly Championships - Details

hi Nick i will be there shooting all classes
cheers Les

Re: Vic State Fly Championships - Details

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Thanks Les

You noms are in.

Nick

Re: Vic State Fly Championships - Details

Nick Aagren
Below is the current list of nominations, please check if I have yours correctly entered and let me know of any changes. We' ll be conducting the benchdraw on Wednesday evening and post it then or Thursday morning.

1 Nick Aagren RF HG LG Mozzie
2 Bob Wright HG LG
3 Ken Perrin RF HG LG Mozzie
4 Luke Easter RF HG LG
5 David Westman RF LG HG Mozzie
6 Brad Gooley RF HG LG
7 Tyson Trotter RF HG LG Mozzie
8 Grant Groves RF HG LG Mozzie
9 Andrew Fox RF HG LG Mozzie
10 Scott Seddon RF
11 Lee-Anne VM RF Mozzie
12 Peter VM RF HG Mozzie
13 Richard Lobb Mozzie
14 Michael Bell HG LG Mozzie
15 Les Fraser  RF HG  LG Mozzie
16 Glen Ross HG LG Mozzie
17 Jacko HG LG
18 Macka HG LG Mozzie
19 Vince Vaina HG LG Mozzie
20 Marcus Bowen RF HG LG Mozzie
21 Jethro Perdon HG LG Mozzie
22 Paul Deehan HG LG Mozzie

Re: Vic State Fly Championships - Details

Hi Nick sorry for the late notice i won't be able to attend this shoot Alison has torn her tendons in her leg and is now on crutches with little mobility. We were hope full of a good result from the Doctors but it is now 12 weeks with a moon boot on and Physio after 6 weeks. Really am sorry i can't make it.

Good luck everyone who is going

cheers Les

Re: Vic State Fly Championships - Details

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Sorry to hear you can't make it Les. All the best to Alison with her recovery.

Cheers

Nick