VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Nick Aagren
Administrator
The VIC Fly Championships have been amended due to construction works at our Little River Eagle Park Range.

Our 500m Fly shoot will be conducted on Main Range 2 which will be divided, with the public shooting on the left hand side and our event shooting from the concrete benches on the right hand side.

The 200yd Rimfire Fly scheduled for Friday May 3rd has been postponed till Friday Nov 1st to be run in conjunction with the 500m Fly Little River Cup,  Saturday Nov 2nd.

The 300yd Mozzie scheduled for Sunday May 5th has been cancelled.

Vic State 500m Fly Championships
May Saturday May 4th, 2019
VIC SSAA, Eagle Park Main Range 2, Gifkins Rd Little River
500m Light and Heavy Gun Fly – (Please note this event will be run sharing with public on Range 2)

Program
• Thursday, May 2nd: Bench draw will be available.
• Friday May 3rd: Flag set up after 5pm.
• Saturday May 4th: Centrefire 500m Fly: 5 target competition plus warmer/practice target, 9am start.

Nominations
Nominations in by April 27th
Fees: 500m Fly Light & Heavy Gun one class $55, two classes $100, Juniors half-price.
Fees can be paid on arrival. Bench numbers are limited so please nominate early to avoid disappointment. Send nominations to: nick.aagren@gmail.com Please include:
• Name
• Calibre (if more than one class - calibre for each class)
• Class or classes you wish to shoot
• Details regarding sharing equipment (with who and what)
• Junior or left-hander
• Contact phone number, email address and any other details you may have for the equipment list

Rules
Light Gun and Heavy Gun competition shall be run as a registered match under the SSAA Benchrest Fly rule book.
Rules and class information is available via email or www.500mflyshooter.com.au
Trophies
1st, 2nd and 3rd place getters, highest score target and smallest group for LG & HG plus a trophy for the overall winner.

Facilities
Bruno’s Cafe will be open Friday, Saturday and Sunday for breakfast and lunch.
Camping is available. Hot showers, toilets and electricity is provided.
SSAA VIC Eagle Park Range is located 55km SW of Melbourne at Gifkins Rd Little River.

Contact
Nick Aagren on 0408 551 575 or email: nick.aagren@gmail.com

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Hi nick will be there shooting all classes will email you all the other details .

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Ken Perrin
Book me in for light & heavy Patchman , more than likely sharing with Belly if he nominates.

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Michael Bell
Administrator
Belly has nominated!!
Michael Bell

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Vince V
Count me in as well , both classes please.

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Nick Aagren
Administrator

GOOD NEWS

I have just been notified by Eagle Park Range management that we will have Range 2 to ourselves for our Saturday May 4th 500m Fly VIC Chamionships. The general shooters will be notified that Range 2 will not be open to them on that day.

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Michael Bell
Administrator
Good news indeed!!
Is the roof back on range 1?
Belly
Michael Bell

Work was scheduled to start Wednesday April 11th on Range 1 and is expected to take 4-5 weeks or more depending.

Re: VIC State 500mFly Championship 2019

Vince V
Fantastic news !!!