Time to call it a day from Admin of the fly site.

Time to call it a day from Admin of the fly site.

I would like to thank all that have assisted the fly site in the past and appreciate the new administration moving into the future. When i started the fly site it was to encourage new shooters and provide an avenue of fair play for all. As a consequence of recent events i am stepping away from administration of the fly site and any other perceived role in fly shooting.

It has progressed into a popular site that shooters feel comfortable in coming too and achieving reliable information.  I am sure that Anthony and Belly and who ever assists these shooters will enjoy the ability provide a reliable platform for fly shooters in Australia.

I am not giving up fly shooting in fact quiet the opposite position will take place i am getting back to enjoying the sport for the shooting and doing my best at events. It is time for selfish shooting now on my part and not be involved in any other aspect of the sport.

As of todays date  Anthony Hall will conduct the administration of the site and move it into  the future for all fly shooters. Those of you who previously have been restricted from the site may email the Administration for reinstatement as a contributor should you wish to do so.

enjoy your shooting and bring your A game.

All the very Best Les.........

Re: Time to call it a day from Admin of the fly site.

Stuart Pethy
thanks for all your time and work Les .. see ya on the range sometime

Re: Time to call it a day from Admin of the fly site.

Les,

This site wouldn't exist without your generosity and dedication to the sport.  You have given a lot, helped many and been a great competitor and friend to a lot of people along the way so far.

Most people have no idea how much you have put in and what you have contributed to the sport, but I for one appreciate what you have done and I know a lot of others do as well.

I understand you want to focus on being competitive and just simply enjoying the sport like a lot of competitors do, that is fair enough, you have certainly done more than your part mate....

Bring your A game and I look forward to many more shoots.

Re: Time to call it a day from Admin of the fly site.

David Dundas
Hi Les

Thanks for all your efforts  with the Fly Shoots, the success of the Fly has been fantastic while other Benchrest matches have struggled to get shooters to the matches.  Only the hard work you and others have put into it have made  it what it is today, with matches being held all over Australia and interest from the USA.
It takes a lot of hard work to put on a good Benchrest match and can only be done with lots of helping hands, Les you have been a helping hand to many so thank you very much.
You have passed the baton onto 2 of the best die hard Fly shooters so I am sure we will be in good hands going forward.

Look forward to seeing you on the firing line soon,

Cheers

Dave  Dundas