The 2020 Nationals, the BRT Federal Cup and the Dirty Dozen

The 2020 Nationals, the BRT Federal Cup and the Dirty Dozen

Dave Groves
Hi All,
           Just letting you know, as we are competing two events on the days of 7,8 and 9 March here in Canberra, I thought I would tell people what they are "aiming" for.

Saturday is the BRT Federal Cup, a 5 target match where the winner will take away the Federal Cup and we will award the Dirty Dozen trophies to first twelve places in the BRT Federal Cup. We are doing things this way to acknowledge that the Fly started out as a Heavy Gun discipline way back when.

Saturday will also be competitors Heavy Gun entry in the Nationals, with SSAA National medals up for grabs.

We may hold a small presentation ceremony Saturday for anybody who qualifies for a medal or trophy and won't be here on Monday for the Nationals presentations.

Sunday is Light Gun with local trophies and SSAA National medals.

The Jim McKinley cup will be awarded to the highest scoring shooter over the two days of Centrefire Fly competition, regardless of the class.

We have Nationals medals and local trophies in Centrefire for the highest scoring Juniors, 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Juniors under 15 and 1st, 2nd and 3rd for Juniors between 15 and 18 years, these medals are awarded across both classes and are not limited to Light or Heavy, the Juniors highest score is counted.

There are Centrefire Two Gun Nationals Medals on the line for competitors combined Light Gun and Heavy Gun score, so it is worth entering both classes if you can.

Monday is Rimfire and the winner will be awarded the Stuart Elliott Trophy along with a $300 cash prize from our sponsor Kathy Dundas of No Fuss Home Loans. There are SSAA National medals 1st, 2nd and 3rd  and for Juniors in Rimfire as well.

There are SSAA National Centrefire/Rimfire 2 gun medals available (your highest score in CF + your Rimfire score) as well as a Three Gun trophy and SSAA National Medals for the same.

I look forward to seeing everybody here!

Cheers

Dave.