Tempilaq ?

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can buy Tempilaq in Australia ?  I tried www.temperature.com.au and they don't stock the ones I want and say its 3 months to order.....

I tried shooters.com.au as they list it on their web site .... but no answer to either phone or email there.

I want 400 F (TL0400) and the 650 F (TL0650) plus the thinners ....

If you are saying WTF is that :) .... it is a heat reactive fluid used to calculate temperature during case annealing ....

Re: Tempilaq ?

Deane Thrower
Anthony,

I don't know if this helps, but assuming you have contact details from the batemans bay fly, both Rob Small and Russel work at shooters so they may be able to give you the answers your looking for.

Deane
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: Tempilaq ?

Steven Nash
You can get a kit from  Hornady...any guns shop can get it for you but its only 450degrees...if you want a higher temp try  Shooters Wholesale  Warehouse.

Steve

Re: Tempilaq ?

Thanks Steve,

I have ordered it from Shooters Wholesale .... their web site says they have it in stock..... so hopefully they do.