Tasmanian Fly Shooting

john mc quire
Hello  all Fly Shooters     Can any  one  tell me  if Tasmania is conducting any Fly Shooting    and if it is   where is it being shot
  and when do they shoot 500m    -- it would be great to be able to attend one of these shoots   --
                         john mc
  Every Shot inside the Eight Ring would be GREAT

Re: Tasmanian Fly Shooting

Michael Bell
Administrator
G'day Johnno,
All I can tell you is that a rep from somewhere in Tas once attended a match at (I think) Batemans Bay with a view to learning more about the game and taking it back to Tassie....

Can't say if it ever transpired or not.

Sorry,
Belly
Michael Bell