Tactical match at Batemans Bay

Hi all here is the proposed tactical match for Batemans Bay in October. Myself and Anthony have been working on providing an opportunity for tactical shooters to come to the Bay and shoot and hopefully stay for the fly as well.

Please if everyone can forward the program onto their address book hopefully we will get a great result we have been able to secure some tremendous prizes such as Atlas Bi-pod from BRT shooting supplies and a Weber baby Q from Bathurst Mowerland along with other great prizes.

Anyway and thoughts or correspondence would be appreciated.

cheers and good shooting Lestactical_match_batemans_bay.pdf

Re: Tactical match at Batemans Bay

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Looks good Les & Anthony.

Would you have to load from the magazine or could you single feed?

Nick

Re: Tactical match at Batemans Bay

Hi Nick,

I believe the intention of making an operational magazine a requirement is to eliminate "Bench rest" only type rifles. The shoot is a tactical or practical match.

So while the rifle must have a functioning magazine, there is no requirement to use it during the shoot.... you can load however you wish.

I know some precision shooters would load to chamber length, not necessarily magazine length and may or may not want their precision hand loads cycled through a magazine, regardless of whether they are at the range in a match, or out in the field shooting varmint at long range...