Swap Leupold Vx3 6-20x40 EFR

John 23 Harris
Hi everyone

Looking for swap my Leupold Vx3 6-20 EFR for a higher powered scope .
My leupold is about 3 years old and presents as new.
It is the 1" tube front focus model that can focus down to 10 yards making it perfect for rim fire as well as centerfire .
It is also light and compact enough to be suited for a hunting rifle or silhouette ect.

Scope comes with original box , documents,sunshade , two sets of turrets , and also Leupold genuine aluminium flip up covers which are worth $200 od on their own.

I would like to swap for something that is higher powered for my 22 fly rifle .
I am happy with fixed powered but must have at least 60moa of  adjustment .
Fine / dot reticle preferred and 1/8th adjustment a bonus .

I am happy to cash adjust either way for the right scope .

I am located in Sydney
Please email john23harris@live.com.au if interested is making a deal

Thanks