Stocks

Rob V
Hi.
If anyone is interested in a custom made laminated stock, I have been having a go at this in what little spare time I have.. I have very limited patterns (which I'm slowly expanding on) but I'm able to copy something of your own if your interested.
A couple of examples, 1 inlet for a Savage 4.4 screw spacing and the other done as a flat top for a local gunsmith to Inlet.
You can contact me on email robv73@gmail.com

Re: Stocks

Tim  Pavey
Hi Rob
Those stocks look good
Are the pistol  grips ambidextrous?
If so  what do they cost
I am looking for a blank for a 22 cz  and a blank for a centrefire
Cheers
Tim

Re: Stocks

Rob V
Hey Tim,
How u going..??
The thumbhole stocks pictured are suitable for LH and RH shooters.. Ambidextrous

If you can send me an email i can reply to it... there are some other pictures i can send along with some more info..

Cheers
Rob.V

Re: Stocks

Rob V
Thanks for the emails....

as it turned out most times the emails led to phone conversations so i thought it may be easier to just list my number here for anyone that doesn't do emails or just finds it easier and quicker to dial..
0429887348

Thanks again for the feedback it has been good chatting with people..
I now have a pattern inlet for a Barnard Model P V-Block setup.

Rob.V.

Re: Stocks

Rob V

A recently completed stock that was inlet for a Barnard V-Block .
The stock was finished by the customer..

You can view the progress of the stocks on my Facebook page;
"RV Custom Rifle Stocks"

regards
Rob V