Stainless Steel case cleaning & Annealing

Stainless Steel case cleaning & Annealing

chappo (Greg Chapman)
This post was updated on .
Hi all,
I am now offering stainless steel case cleaning and annealing services.
I use the ballistic edge annealing machine. (see below)

Upon annealing of your cases I will supply one case treated with 400 degree F and 700 degree F tempilaq (temperature changing liquid) to show that the body/web/head of the case did not get above 400 F and that the neck did get to 700 F. This case is the test case to prove that the annealing was done correctly and safely. I can anneal any case built on a 223 case head or 308 case head, from 17 Vartag to 325 Winchester.

I am also able to clean brass using the frankford arsenal tumbler and stainless steel tumbling media.

Those unfamiliar with the stainless steel method may be surprised to see that brass can be returned to cleaner than new both inside and outside of the case including primer pocket.

Annealing is $15.00 per 100 cases
Stainless cleaning is $15.00 per 100 cases.

$25 per 100 if both operations performed on the same cases.

Prices do NOT include postage.

PM for more information

Cheers
Greg
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen