Sold. 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Fred Blacker
This post was updated on .
Hi Guys.
I have for sale 2 boxs of 6mm 108 grain BT target Bergers and 1 box of 6mm 115 grain VLD Target Bergers.
I am not using them at all and thought tbey mught be able to get someone here out of trouble.
I can bring to Wagga, or organise for them to be at Canberra. Can also post at buys expense if needed.
$50 per box.
Cheers.
Fred Blacker

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Fred Blacker

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Rob V
Hi Fred,
I'll Take the 115's Bring to Wagga Please

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Fred Blacker
No problems Rob will do.

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Fred Blacker
All now sold.

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Bob Coulter
Fred if you have any of the 115 bergers  left i will take a 100 of them i will be at the fly shoot in the bay if you are going to be there for it just bring them along my email address is robertcoulter@aapt.net.au
Thanks
Bob Coulter

Re: 6mm Berger 108 and 115 $50 a box

Fred Blacker