Short Range Benchrest

Hi all Off to shoot short range Benchrest at Silverdale this weekend hope to see some of you there and others who are interested come out and see some great shooting. There are lots of set up and technique tips you can pick up from the great shooters.

cheers to all
Les

Re: Short Range Benchrest

Michael Bell
Administrator
Well.. come on Les.....How'd you go???
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Short Range Benchrest

I had to work till 1.30am on Saturday so i didn't get to shoot the short range at Silverdale which was so disappointing.

However i did shoot the Bathurst Open Prize meeting on Sunday (large Bore Prone Shooting) i won two out of the three ranges also scoring the only possible for the entire day a 50.7 at 600 yards. Also taking out the match for A grade 51 shooters a really good turn out for the Bathurst Rifle Club.

I am off for sure for the Madden in a couple of weeks and hope to do really well up there. will keep you posted.