Shane Clancy

Dave Purcell
I have spoken to Shane today and he asked me to post this for him ...

Shane's workshop was inundated during the floods around Narrandra last week. The water has nearly all receded and he hopes to be able to get in and start cleaning up next week.
Shanes phones and internet have been and remain down.
Shane has been unable to contact people as a result. His answer machine went under as well.

If you have anything with Shane he will be in touch when he gets the phone lines sorted and internet up again. If you are concerned email Shane and wait for him to get online to respond.

Failing that go round and helpclean the workshop out.

Re: Shane Clancy

Bob Mulder
Could someone send me Shanes upto date email address i paid for a rear bacg just before the flood and waited till a month ago but seems i may have wrong email address.

Re: Shane Clancy

hi mate happy to send you shanes email address but his old one is working fine shane.clancy@bigpond.com

can you do something for the forum and please use your real name and a photo of you ,please this is the rules of the forum.....
cheers and good shooting Les

Re: Shane Clancy

thanks Bob for changing your photo and name cheers
Les