Scope rings for sale

Curtley Ambrose

I have a couple of sets of scope rings for sale. Both pairs are brand new and unopened. I am only selling these to fund another project rifle.

The first pair are a set of polished Kelbly’s 34mm and to fit a picatinny rail. As I understand Kelblys do not manufacture these anymore - $300.

I also have a set of Badger Max 50 scope rings (High). These are heavy duty scope rings (made for the 50 BMG and are also unopened and brand new. These are also extremely rare and as I understand are generally not shipped to Australia. The Badger rings are also manufactured in pairs and bare matching serial numbers - $300

The Badger rings pictured are not the actual rings that you will receive. The rings are contained in the packaging.