Save the date 26th 27th June

Fred Blacker
As most of you will have noticed the fly shoot for Bateman Bay in June has been crossed off the fly calendar. This is completely understandable with everything going on.
However I am also sure that most of you are also like me and desperate to get back to the range a shoot a fly match, and desperate to get some much needed match time before the nationals in Mackay.
To that end, I would like to announce that we will be running a fly shoot at Hilltop on the weekend 26th 27th June.
Although not technically a registered match, we will be running to full rule book and full match conditions.
A formal announcement with more details and nomination form are to follow.

What do you need to know at this stage.
1. Set up and practice Friday 25th June, 500m Centerfire Saturday 26th June, 200y Rimfire Sunday 27th June.
2. Range is at Hilltop, 10 mins outside of Mittagong. (Southern Highlands Regional Shooting Complex)
3. There is no camping at the range. (Lots of accommodation options, including caravan park in Mittagong.)

More details to come. But any questions please ask, and I will answer what I can.

Re: Save the date 26th 27th June

Michael Bell
Administrator
Well done Fred!

Great news.....

Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Save the date 26th 27th June

Rod Davies
Great to hear, count me in for LG and HG.