SOTY up to Date

Hi All,

Thanks to Jugsy, the results are now updated to reflect the Little River Shoot.... only one to go !!

Well the fat lady has her voice warmed up...., she is practicing singing something about a Trotter..... Would be good to see Belly and Tyson go head to head in Brisbane in a week for the title in both classes .....

Here are the results in both excel versions
SOTY_to_Nov_14.xlsx
SOTY_to_Nov_14.xls

Cheers,
Anthony

Belly said in Canberra that he would try and get to Brisbane this year.......

Re: SOTY up to Date

Michael Bell
Administrator
    I Would like nothing more than to go head to head with Tyson in Brisbane....would also enjoy toying with him about going... but honesty prevents me.

Unfortunately I can't make it this year so Tyson will have an uninterrupted run to the line..

  The main point here I think is that he thoroughly deserves the titles.....When shooting against each other throughout the season ( discounting matches that he attended when  I didn't & vice versa ) Tyson outscored me by 7 points in heavy rifle & by 38 points in light rifle...so  I suppose the heavy category was close enough but the light rifle category definitely was not!
Fact is Tyson took his chances when offered & I didn't...so....All hail the "Red Headed Mongrel from Melbourne"!

Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: SOTY up to Date

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Congratulations are now in order for Tyson in taking out both LG & HG SOTY since the final showdown in Brisbane is off the cards. It would be hard to beat the dramatic conditions that he and Belly were confronted with at their last match at Eagle Park, Little River on Nov 1st to determine which of them would take the awards.

The day was one to remember with flag tearing winds and black clouds intermittently looming over us driving horizontal rain across the benches.

Well done to Tyson on bagging both SOTYs, no mean feat in both match preparation and travel throughout the year and no doubt doubly rewarding to have done it with rifles he built himself.