SOTY Update

Peter Merriman
Hi Anthony,

Is it possible to publish the SOTY spreadsheet before Canberra please?

Peter

Re: SOTY Update

Nick Aagren

Re: SOTY Update

Peter Merriman
Hi Nick thanks for that. Is it possible to get the last Wagga shoot added please?
Peter

Re: SOTY Update

Paul D
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SOTY Update

Peter Merriman
I didn't know i had a split personality and i am definitely one a Gemini.
Thanks PD for pointing that out.

Re: SOTY Update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
Thanks for pointing out the typo Paul. I have made the corrections and HG leaders up to the Blue Heeler Classic are Paul 1 - 354, Dave 2 - 347, Peter 3 - 342. Not much in it so the remaining matches for HG will have  a bearing on the outcome.

In LG leaders are Belly 1 - 368, Rob 2 - 348, Bob - 334. A bit more of a spread in points for LG but the remaining matches could turn things around.

2017_Fly__National_SOTY_August.xls

2017_Fly__National_SOTY_August.xlsx

Re: SOTY Update

Peter Merriman
Thank Nick

Re: SOTY Update

Nick Aagren
Administrator
SOTY update now includes results from Canberra.

2017_Fly__National_SOTY_September.xlsx
2017_Fly__National_SOTY_September.xls

HG
Peter Merriman 375 pts