SOLD Benchmark barrel For Sale

Peter Merriman
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Benchmark barrel For Sale

Deane Thrower
What twist is it Peter?
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

Re: Benchmark barrel For Sale

Peter Merriman
Hi Deane,

It's a 1 in 8 twist. I purchased it in October but have decided to go in a different direction. I also have 6.5x55AI dies and approx 700 6.5 Berger 140 VLDs for sale if interested.

Peter

Sent from my iPhone

On 24 Jan 2016, at 10:41 PM, Deane Thrower [via 500 M Fly Shooter] <[hidden email]> wrote:

What twist is it Peter?
Just doing my part to reduce the fly population!!!!

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Benchmark-barrel-For-Sale-tp5708360p5708361.html
To unsubscribe from Benchmark barrel For Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Benchmark barrel For Sale

hi pete still have the barrel ?

On 16 Feb 2016, at 12:13 PM, Les Fraser [via 500 M Fly Shooter] <[hidden email]> wrote:

hi pete still have the barrel ?

http://500-m-fly-shooter.1062065.n5.nabble.com/Benchmark-barrel-For-Sale-tp5708360p5708400.html
To unsubscribe from Benchmark barrel For Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Benchmark barrel For Sale

Mechdraw68
Hi,
Do you still have the 140 grn projectiles.
Regards

Re: Benchmark barrel For Sale

Peter Merriman
Hi