Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Rob Eager
Thought you all would like to know that sometimes Fly Shooter, Rod Davies from Cessnock has just won the World Championship F Class Open title. The Aussie s did very well with another Australian placed 3rd.

The Team matches start tomorrow, and the Australian F Open Team are the defending champions.

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Tim  Pavey
Congratulations Rod, well done my friend. Wishing all Aussie competitors the best
cheers
Tim

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Michael Bell
Administrator
Sensational news!...well done Rod.
Go Aussies!
Regards,
Belly
Michael Bell

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Peter Merriman
That's awesome.
Great work Rod.

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Rob Eager
STOP PRESS:

The Australian F Open TEAM (including Rod and 15 others) has just won the World Championship GOLD ahead of Canada.

The Australian FTR TEAM (F Class with 308 Win rifles on bi pods) team won the World Championship SILVER  just behind the USA.

What a fantastic result for Australia. Culmination of 4 years planning and training.

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Stuart Pethy
thats great news .. awesome stuff

Re: Rod Davies - World F Open Champion

Rod Davies
Thanks everyone for the well wishes.
I have concentrated solely on F class for the past 2 years but am now F classed out and looking to have some fun doing Fly shoots as well as 1000yd BR and PRS from now on.
I just hope the Flyshoot calendar for next year lines up with my work roster, it will be good to get out to some more Flys.