Rob Carnell number

Glen Aarsen
Does anyone have Rob Carnell's number or e-mail,  need to check the functionality of my NEO rest .

Cheers

Glen

Re: Rob Carnell number

chappo (Greg Chapman)
Rob C [robbycar@hotmail.com]
"Only accurate rifles are interesting". Col Townsend Whelen

Re: Rob Carnell number

Glen Aarsen
Much Appreciated.

Cheers

Glen

Re: Rob Carnell number

Sebastian Lambang
Dear Glen,

If there is anything I can do for you, or if you have any problem with your neo rest,  please let me know.

Best Regards,
seb.

Re: Rob Carnell number

Glen Aarsen
Hi Seb

Apologise for not responding, I have been extremely busy with work and out of contact.

I spoke with Rob and he had the instructions from you on how to correct the small issue I had.

It all works as it should, I just need to find time to use the rest and all my other pieces of equipment.

Regards

Glen